Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Letter C


Things we love that begin with C:


1. Christmas: It's hard to think about right now, but we love Christmas! It's is just an awesome holiday that revolves around family and friends. I love all the parties and get togethers. I can't wait for the boy's elementary school parties and all those things. Fun stuff!


2. Candy: Although I would love to say that I hate candy and I never let my kids have it, I would be totally lying if I did. Over the years of being a mom I have decided that being TOO strict and nutty is no fun and is really not worth it. So, I've opened up and my children can have candy and cookies (another c). Not all the time, but I think a little is better than none now and binging later.


3. Corollas: Seriously, this car is getting a little too small for our needs, but has been an awesome car. We bought it the month before we got married, so it is 5 years old and is still is awesome shape. Eventually we are going to have to spring for something a little larger, but not for a while.


4. Cleveland Indians: We are Indians nuts as I have said before. We are not from there, we don't have any ties there at all...we just love good baseball! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am sure Matt might opt for a blood test to see if he is related to someone who loves the Indians:) Othewise, we love Christmas and candy too!

    ReplyDelete